For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of His Son, that without ceasing I make mention of you always in my prayers, making request if, by some means, now at last I may find a way in the will of God to come to you.
My question is; who in this picture is really the alien in a strange land?
Plans to see you in December:
One thing that we are so constantly aware of is the fact that we did not become separate from the body to go be missionaries in Japan. We are your hands and feet for the Gospel of Christ here in Japan. When we share the Love and Grace with someone, it is only because in your Faithfulness to the call. You have enabled us to be ambassadors in this land of the rising sun. We serve the Son who is risen!
We want to know that we still believe solidly that we are called to be here in Japan and know that God has us where He wants us for this season. We are heading into our 6th year and God has made it clear we are in His will. That being said, God knows that we need to be in touch with our family who is continually on our hearts in prayer. That’s YOU!
We are making plans and we expect to be in the United States beginning on the 17th of December. Our desire is to stay through the Missions Conference in January. In order to do this, we need to arrange our plane tickets, lodging and transportation for our visit.
We have a source for reasonable tickets through a group purchase and if we are to choose that option, we need to purchase them in advance. An alternate option would be if any of you have any travel miles you would like to share, we could travel on those. We would need to move quickly on either of these options to get reasonable prices.
If you have room in your house or have need of a house sitter for a few days for us to stay a night or two, we would love to share with you what God is doing here in Asia. Also, if any of you has a vehicle we might borrow for some or all of our stay, that would be a huge blessing.
We are excited about the opportunity to share with you what God is doing in our lives and in the ministry here that you are such a big part of. We look forward to hearing from you!
- For double the number of students in our international school this year.
- For Good solid ministry opportunities here in our city of Ome.
- For God’s Faithfulness to guide and equip us for the work of the ministry.
- For God’s Grace as we find ways of connecting in language and culture.
- For His favor as we have stepped out in Faith to serve Him here in Japan.
- That God would provide for our flight to the U.S. and back.
- That God would provide transportation while we are there in the U.S.
- That God would reveal divine appointments in visits, home-stays and meetings to share what He is doing in Japan.
- That we would be as much of a blessing to others as they have been to us during our upcoming visit.