hope – that we would see the desire of our heart manifested in our lives. As we sell off our possessions, put things in order and as we put together the tools to communicate the hope we have for Japan, we can step out in faith because we know our Lord is faithful and we can depend upon Him to walk with us every step of the way. This section of scripture introduces the topic of spiritual gifts. Every gift He gives us, every resource, every opportunity is designed to edify the body around the person of Jesus so that we can worship and work together. He wants us to walk in unity for a common purpose.
We are so excited and filled with hope as we see the opportunity to use what God has given us to minister to the people of Japan. We see the ground work that God has done in Ome using Jonathan Wilson and the staff there to begin a solid church plant, establish an international school, to begin classes for training parents how to raise their children based upon Godly principles and equip those precious ones for the work of the ministry to the next generation. We see the foundation being laid for building a nationwide evangelical compassion ministry with CRASH. We are seeing the leaders God is raising up to minister to the body and build upon the vision God has given. We are so blessed to see the way God has given us gifts we can use for His kingdom in Ome and throughout Japan. We are ready to bring spiritual training and technical skills that are a perfect fit for what God is doing.
We are committed:
As you come along side of us and as we head out to Japan you can count to be faithful and committed ambassadors for Christ in Japan. You can know our hearts are focused on being faithful:
- To follow the Lord, walking daily with Him and seeking Him for every step.
- To pray for YOU as you support us as God’s “hands” in the mission field.
- To remain accountable in submission to our pastors and missions board.
- To seek every opportunity, as God leads, to share the Gospel and lead others to a saving relationship in Christ.
- To do everything possible to see they get in fellowship and discipleship.
- To be faithful stewards of the resources God provides in carrying out His call on our lives.
- To remain in constant communication with you to share what God is doing with the investment in God’s kingdom.
We are ready to go:
As the sent ones we are ready! Are you, as the senders, ready to walk with us in unity for the purpose of the Gospel for the ripe harvest in Japan?
Moving forward – in His timing:
Many of you, as we see you at church or about town, ask us – when are you leaving? We believe it is still very soon. Why? Because of the outpouring of support we see as God’s provision is expressed through you, our extended family. What is the greatest need at this point? We still need to raise $1500.00 in monthly support to meet the basic cost of living in Japan.
- God is providing! For those who have come forward in the last few weeks to support us financially and prayerfully. Of course, we thank God for those of you who continue to support us as well! God is so good!
- The video is complete! – Praise God for Mike, David and Issac! (You can see it by browsing to: https://mcbade.com/japan.htm If you are running Internet Explorer and Windows Media Player, click on the link: "McBades To Japan 2005" the file will download and start playing. If you have a browser that doesn’t support Windows Media Player directly, right-click on the link and save the file to your system. Then load the file in Windows Media Player or other compatible program to view. Yes – it’s a BIG file.
- The visa is applied for! For Jonathan and Rie translating our visa application materials into Japanese and submitting it to the Japanese immigration before they left this month for travel.
- God is giving us vision! For God continually showing us new ways we can be used in Japan to reach Ome and Japan for Jesus. God is so creative!
- That God would lead us and show us His favor as we visit other churches for the support of this ministry.
- The paperwork for our visa is submitted to immigration. Typical turn around time is 4-6 weeks. Pray for a smooth and timely approval for our visa.
- As we share the video of our heart and call for Japan, pray that those watching it would also catch the vision.
- Still - for God’s protection and covering. As we get closer to departure the enemy works even harder to try and dissuade our faith and efforts.
We are so thankful for all of your prayers, words of encouragement and support. Keep praying, God is answering.